Advertising on walkingsa.org.au
Thank you for your interest in using Walking SA to reach people interested in walking.
People viewing our website include:
- hikers and bushwalkers hiking around South Australia, Australia and the world
- people getting more involved in walking or hiking, whether for health, transport or leisure
Since the launch of the new Walking SA website traffic has increased significantly.
|Average daily visitors||1189||954||454||240||16|
|Average daily page impressions||3536||1981||989||530||41|
|Average session||2 min 47 secs||2 min 23 secs||2 min 9 secs||1 min 59 secs||2 min 20 secs|
|New vs returning||61% vs 39%||67% vs 33%||73% vs 27%||77% vs 23%||74% vs
|Country||Australia - 96%||Australia - 95%||Australia - 92%||Australia - 95%||-|
Refer to notes at the bottom of this page as to how some of these figures have been calculated.
Popular areas of our website include:
- Find a Place to Walk directory. People can find and share walks and trails near them.
- News subscribers. Ad-hoc news articles about walking. Subscribers choose topics of interest
- Find a Walking Guide. People can review over 50 books, websites and apps that detail walks and trails in South Australia.
- Find a Walking Club. People can view South Australia’s walking clubs, including their walk events and profile pages.
- Walk for a Cause calendar. People can view upcoming walk for a cause events.
Website Ranking vs Search Term Popularity
The word clouds demonstrate the popularity of search terms and how the Walking SA website performs against those terms.
Notes about Visitor Stats
1. 2017 stats of website based on 6 months from 1/1/2017 to 30/06/2017
2. 2015 stats of website based on full year from 1/1/2015 to 31/12/2015
3. 2014 stats of new website based on 288 days from 18/3/2014 to 31/12/2015
4. New website launched 13/3/2014
5. 2013 stats of old website based on 61 days in two periods:
(a) 2 week period 26/11/2013 to 10/12/2013, and
(b) 4 week period 12/1/2014 to 28/2/2014
4. Bounce rate is defined as “the percentage of visitors to the website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page”. 60-70% is considered typical, 50% or less as good.