An expo to celebrate the start of the South Australian bushwalking season. With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to celebrate the occasion with a unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking clubs, walking tour companies and outdoor retailers, free entry
- 13 Come-and-Try bushwalks ranging from 30mins to 3 hours. Register on the day, free
- Several extended bushwalks by hiking clubs from further afield into the Expo
- Free vehicle entry to park on the day
Expo near the Volunteer Centre, cnr The Valley Road and Saddle Hill Road. View location map.
Find this #hikingexpo on Facebook.
- Expo from 9am to 1:30pm
- Come-and-Try Hikes from 9am, register from 8:30am onwards
- Park vehicle gates open 8am
- Official bushwalking season opening at 1:00pm
There will be a sausage sizzle, freshly cut sandwiches, baked goods, and tea & coffee provided by the Friends of Belair National Park. A coffee van will also be on site.