An expo to celebrate the start of the South Australian bushwalking season. With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to celebrate the occasion with a unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking tours, walking destinations, outdoor retailers, walking clubs, free entry. 9am to 2pm.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly and Accessible options. Guided Walks will depart every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 12:20pm.
- You can secure a place on a specific guided walk by registering online, or just arrive on the day and choose a guided walk to join.
- Main Oval, Belair National Park
9am to 2:00pm, Sunday 14th April 2019
2019-04-14 09:00:00 2019-04-14 14:00:00 Australia/Adelaide Hiking Expo Expo of all things hiking with guided walks https://www.walkingsa.org.au/expo/ Main Oval, Belair National Park WalkingSA
- Free vehicle entry to national park for expo visitors
- Free entry to expo
- Guided Walks: $5 on the day to participate, or secure a place on your chosen guided walk by purchasing a ticket online
- Guided Walks
There are guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly and Accessible options.
Guided Walks depart the expo site every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 12:20pm.
Walks are $5 per person:
- Secure a place on your chosen guided walk book online
- Arrive at the expo and choose from available walks
Have a go on the free rock-climbing wall thanks to Outdoors SA and Rock About. The climbing wall is designed for young and old, big and small. Climbers from 15kg up to 115kg can be harnessed up – and there’s no age limit! All you need is to have long hair tied back and wear enclosed shoes. The wall is staffed by fully trained climbing instructors from Venture Corporate Recharge.