An expo to celebrate the start of the South Australian bushwalking season. With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to celebrate the occasion with a unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking tours, walking destinations, outdoor retailers, walking clubs, free entry. 9am to 2pm.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly and Accessible options. Guided Walks will depart every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 12:20pm.
- You can secure a place on a specific guided walk by registering online, or just arrive on the day and choose a guided walk to join. (Details and tickets for the dozen walks will be published in March 2021.)
- NEW: Bushwalking equipment and experience demonstration stage
- Main Oval, Belair National Park
9am to 2:00pm, Sunday 11th April 2021
- Free vehicle entry to national park for expo visitors
- Free entry to expo
- Guided Walks: $5 on the day to participate, or secure a place on your chosen guided walk by purchasing a ticket online from March 2021
- Guided Walks
There are guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly and Accessible options.
Guided Walks depart the expo site every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 12:20pm.
Walks are $5 per person:
- Secure a place on your chosen guided walk book online from mid March
- or arrive at the expo and choose from available walks