An expo to celebrate the start of the South Australian bushwalking season. With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to celebrate the occasion with a unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking tours, walking destinations, outdoor retailers, walking clubs, free entry. 9am to 1pm.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child friendly, dog friendly and Accessible options. Walks depart every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 1pm. Secure a place on a specific guided walk by registering online from March 2023, or just arrive on the day and choose a guided walk to join.
- Bushwalking equipment and experience demonstration stage
- Promote sustainability by selling or donating outdoor gear to the Recycle Your Quality Outdoor Gear Stall. It could be shoes or a backpack that you bought but didn’t turn out to be for you, but is still quite new, or it could be a used piece of gear that still has some life.
- Main Oval, Belair National Park
9am to 1:00pm
Sunday 2nd April 2023
- Free vehicle entry to national park for expo visitors
- Free entry to expo
- Guided Walks: $7 on the day to participate. Secure a place on your chosen guided walk by purchasing a ticket online
- Guided Walks
There are guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child friendly, dog friendly and Accessible options.
Walks depart the expo site every 10 minutes from 9:20am to 1:00pm.
Walks are $7 per person:
- Secure a place on your chosen guided walk book online from mid March 2023
- or arrive at the expo and choose from available walks