Our AGM is 7pm next Thursday, 30 October 2014, at the Unley Community Centre, 18 Arthur Street, Unley.
Light nibbles and drinks will be provided.
View the Agenda.
Annual Report Published
Read our Annual Report.
- eleven highlights of the past year
- read about the year’s achievements in the Chairman’s Report
- letter from the Government of SA congratulating the Board on the successful implementation of the recommendations of the 2013 Governance Review
- an overview of our membership
- report from our new Executive Officer
- Treasurers Report about supplementing government grant income and handling of the annual insurance renewals
- the success of our Walking Expo
- Verdun Bridge Feasibility Study
- Trails Report including the progress on the Mount Lofty Ranges Trails Walking Trail Network
AGM Guest Speaker – Adelaide Hills 20 Year Trail Strategy
Our AGM guest speaker, Mark de Lange from Adelaide Hills Council, will give a short presentation on the Adelaide Hills 20 Year Trail Strategy.
The strategy is designed to link townships for commuting purposes, provide unique experiences for visitors and provide outlets for recreational activity. Trail opportunities identified include a mix of walking, cycling and horse riding trails; some for shared use and other trails designed specifically for walking.