With the last day of October brings our Walktober SA celebration of walking to an end.
We’ve loved seeing the places you’ve been walking, awarding weekly prizes and showing you some of the best places to walk.
Use the the Heart Foundation Walking app to help keep track of your walking and reward you for stepping it up. Join or start a Heart Foundation Walking group today, use the promo code ‘Family’ and you will enter the draw to win a $500 Target voucher. Read more or download the app at walking.heartfoundation.org.au.
Grab one of our themed Best Walk lists for some ideas on where to walk:
- Evening walks to enjoy now that Daylight Saving has started
- Bushwalks close to the city for evening hikes
- Best walks to see wildflowers and flowers
- Best Walks for Kids under 7
- Best Walks for Kids 7-12yo
- 50 Pram and Wheelchair Accessible Walks and Hikes
- 20 Best Walks with Dogs in Adelaide
With over 550 walks and trails on our website, there’s sure to be somewhere near you to go for a walk.
You’re just two feet from some of the best places in South Australia.