Discover hiking trails, who to hike with & the good hiking gear at the Hiking Expo on Sunday 11 April in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking destinations, walking tours, outdoor retailers, walking clubs. Free entry. 9am to 2pm.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child-friendly, dog friendly and Accessible options, departing every 10 mins.
- Secure your place on a specific guided walk by registering online, or just arrive on the day and choose from the available guided walks.
- NEW this year: Bushwalking equipment and experience demonstration stage
Event brought to you by
Presented by: Walking SA
Principal Event Partner: National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
Supporting Partners: Friends of the Heysen Trail, Heart Foundation Walking and ARPA Bushwalkers
Join a Guided Walk
Check out the walks on offer at the Hiking Expo and secure your spot now. The guided hikes range from 45mins to 3 hours, with child-friendly, pram friendly, dog friendly and Accessible options.
Explore the park and discover the trails, wildlife and meandering creeks and waterfalls. Take in the Grey Box Woodland once common throughout the Mount Lofty Ranges, the Kaurna “Taking of the Shield” tree, the dark Echo Tunnel or the park’s heritage sites.
View the walks and grab your ticket at walkingsa.org.au/expo
Recycle your Quality Outdoor Gear
Promote sustainability by selling or donating outdoor gear to the Recycle Your Quality Outdoor Gear Stall. It could be shoes or a backpack that you bought but didn’t turn out to be for you, but is still quite new, or it could be a used piece of gear that still has some life.
- View the stall brochure.
- Drop off items before the Expo to Hallett Cove, or at the stall on the day. View the information formto include with items.