The expo is accessible by Adelaide Metro public transport, refer to walking directions below the map.
Adelaide Metro Belair train, get off at the terminus (Belair Railway Station).
Trains arrive at 8.57am, 9.57am, 10.57am, and 11.57am.
Trains depart from Belair Railway Station at 10:13am, 11:13am, 12:13pm, 1:13pm and 2:13pm.
Walk directions from train station (15mins walk, 1.5km) – follow the Expo trail markers:
- Begin by following the Yurrebilla Trail signs (yellow)
- The Microcarpa Hike (green signs) joins shortly afterwards, and is along the same route
- After passing Playford Lake you pass a tennis court and cross the creek on a bridge – you’re almost there!
- When you see the Lorikeet Loop Walk (red signs), turn right and walk a short distance before turning left onto the Gums Oval and the Expo site
Adelaide Metro 196 bus service from the city via Unley Road to Blackwood Interchange. Buses stops at Stop 29 Hollywood Way, Glenalta (first service arrives 9:39am, next service arrives 11:39am).
A little more complicated is 195 from Blackwood Interchange (with connections from Adelaide via train or other bus services) stopping at Stop 28 Laffers Rd, Glenalta (first service arrives 10:15am, next service arrives 11:40am).
We suggest you use Google Maps to plan your bus connections by entering the address ‘Gums Oval, Queens Jubilee Dr, Belair SA 5052’
Walk directions from the main entrance (8min walk, 500m) – follow the Expo trail markers:
- Enter the park via the main entrance gate off Upper Sturt Road
- Begin by following the Lorikeet Loop Walk (red signs) to the LEFT (follow it clockwise)
- Watch out for the Gums Oval on your right, just behind a stone public toilet building