We’ve prepared a shortlist below of current grant opportunities available to walking clubs.
Grant Information Sessions
Two free sessions will provide information to community organisations about grant availability, eligibility and guidelines. Each presentation will be followed by a Community Benefit SA grant workshop.
Hosted by the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion.
Nabo Community Grants
This program provides funding for projects or programs that help build safer and stronger communities.
Walking clubs may be able to tap in to two eligible activity areas:
- Community connectedness: Projects or programs that assist in building healthier and more vibrant communities and ultimately foster community spirit.
- Community inclusion: Projects or programs that encourage more inclusive communities by connecting and supporting marginalised Australians, for example:
- Culturally and linguistically diverse
- Disadvantaged youth
- Economically disadvantaged
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer or intersex (GLBTQI) community
- People with a disability
- The aged