Last Sunday we showcased hiking and walking opportunities at our annual Hiking Expo.
Between 1,500 and 2,000 people discovered new places to hike, what to wear and who to go with through the 32 exhibitors. This included walking groups and clubs, adventure tourism operators, outdoor gear retailers, trail destinations and tour operators.
We showed 400 people some of the best hiking and walking trails in Belair National Park.
It’s not too late to order your 2019 Let’s Go Caravan and Camping Almanac, you will receive a download copy as well as instructions on 30 locations where you can pick up a hard copy for free. It’s full of caravan and camping hints and tips, articles, the best places to stay and play, regional events and everything you need to know to take a self drive holiday, whether a newbie or seasoned traveller.
Special thanks to:
- our event sponsor Let’s Go Caravan and Camping SA, and
- John Schutz, CEO of the Department for Environment and Water, for officially opening the Bushwalking Season and launching the Heysen Highlights book
- our event partners and guided walk hosts:
- and other valued guided walk hosts:
- Friends of Belair National Park and
- Four Seasons Walking Group
- and to: