The winners for our first week of our “view from my walk” competition are:
- Instagram user @nickiii_jackson with her photo of an emu and emu chick whilst walking the South Para Grand Hike, Para Wirra Conservation Park
- Instagram user @greenanne_jane with her photo of their walk around Adelaide Botanic Garden, wandering down the Wisteria Lane
- Instagram user Kathryn @mydailyphoto with her photo of their adventure on the Chambers Gully Track
Thanks to Scout Outdoor Centre they have each won a $50 voucher.
Throughout October share your “view from my walk” photo using the hashtag #walktoberSA to enter our competition for a chance to win a weekly prize. Thanks to Scout Outdoor Centre there are two $50 vouchers up for grabs each week throughout October.
Take a walk in a nearby park, along the beach, along a river, in a national park or on your walk to work – anywhere in South Australia. With over 600 ideas of places to walk around SA there’s always somewhere nearby to explore on foot.
View what others have shared.
View the Competition Terms & Conditions.
Good luck and enjoy a walk! You’re just two feet from some of the best places in South Australia.
This October there are two competitions:
- Competition #2: SCHOOL KIDS: Take a photo of something you love or find interesting as you walk to or from school. Use the hashtags #walktoberSA and #way2go to enter our competition for a chance to win a weekly prize during Weeks 1, 2 or 3 of Term 4
- Competition #1: ANYONE: Share your “view from my walk” photo for a chance to win a weekly prize throughout October
The competition is part of Walktober – celebrating walking throughout October.