Our new website has been launched.
- Find a Place to Walk directory – find new trails or routes to hike, or share your own walks and trails
- Calendar of walk events – find walks from member walking clubs and walk-for-a-cause events (walking clubs can list their events)
- Walking clubs around South Australia – review and compare clubs offering a range of walks to suit anyone
- 49 walking guides, books and apps detailed – help you find places to hike in South Australia
- Detailed info about trail access issues – find out about trails under threat
- Subscribe to email news – choose the topics you’re interested in, such as walk-for-a-cause events, or new Find a Place to Walk listings
This website has been possible through a grant from the Office for Recreation and Sport, under the Be Active progam.
You’re just two feet from some of the best places in South Australia.