- 18 km circuit
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking, Jogging, Cycling
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 9 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The Park Land Path Ring Route is a series of connected walking and cycling trails which loop both the city of Adelaide and North Adelaide.
Bisected by the River Torrens, offering the option to do either the southern or northern loops and loop back via the river.
Enjoy the walk with the playgrounds, parks, lakes, picnic areas and kiosks along the route.
Many sections of the trail are bitumised (but not all sections) which makes them suitable for wheelchair and pram accessibility. Where there are steps, there are also ramp options.
- Full circuit (around south Adelaide and North Adelaide): 18.1km
- southern Adelaide circuit, using Torrens River to link up: 16km
- North Adelaide circuit, using Torrens River to link up: 9km