- 400 metres return
- 15 mins return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
A short and easy walk with spectacular views of Alligator Gorge below.
Start this hike from the Alligator Gorge carpark, to the left of the stairs, and near the toilets.
This hike is shorter than the Gorge Lookout Walk, and has just a couple of steps. The Gorge Lookout Walk has better views into the gorge, but is slightly longer and has more steps. However the lookout at Ali Lookout Walk has a couple of interpretive signs.