- 15.2 km one way
- 4 hours (or walk a shorter section)
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking, Jogging, Cycling
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 8 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The bikeway is a shared-use path for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. Although mostly used by cyclists, the trail is great for walking short sections, or to take the kids on their bikes and walk beside them.
The trail is 15km long, and starts just north of Oakbank, passing through Woodside and on to Mt Torrens. The section through Woodside is along roadside footpaths.
An article on playandgo.com.au details some of the best shorter sections to walk or ride with kids.