- 2.5 km circuit
- 1 to 3 hours
- Suitable for
- Wheelchair Accessible, Walking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Murray River, Lakes & Coorong, Riverland
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 1 website link
- 9 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 2+ hours
About the Walking Trail
Self-guided walking trails, designed to suit all fitness levels, wind their way around the beautifully restored wetlands, mallee and flood plains.
The trails provide a unique opportunity to enjoy the restored wetlands, view abundant wildlife and learn about the role the wetlands play in the River Murray system.
- Mallee to Valley Trail, 2.5km return, 1 hour
- Boardwalk Experience, 4.5km, 1 hour
- Wetland Circuit Walk, 8km anticlockwise loop, 3 hours
- During the natural dry phase visitors can enjoy our unique Wetland Bed Walk.
Donate to ongoing wetland restoration and Threatened Species Recovery Programs with a small donation at the information desk.
Access for Mobility Impaired
The boardwalk is suitable for wheelchair and gopher use. A member of their team is available to escort mobility impaired persons to the Boardwalk Car Park where they will have direct access to the boardwalk via flat terrain.
Please contact Banrock Station on (08) 8583 0299 to pre-arrange this service.