- 4 km circuit
- 1.5 hours
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking, Trail Running
- Grade 4, Hard Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The Bursaria Hike explores some of the more remote areas of the park. The trail is named after the Bursaria flower which could be found flowering in the summer months.
Begin this hike from either:
- Gate 14 on Lower North East Road, or
- Gate further up on Lower North East Road at Gate 18.
- You could also start this hike from the main carpark at Gate 1 by walking the Wednesday Loop or Silver Mine Loop.
This trail is shared by mountain bike users.