- 38 km return
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adelaide City & Suburbs, Fleurieu Peninsula
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 9 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
This 35km trail begins at the train station at Marino Rocks and follows an old railway corridor south to McLaren Vale and Willunga. The section from McLaren Vale to Willunga is known as the Shiraz Trail. That trail is flatter and more scenic, taking in wineries and vineyards, than the northern section fo the Coast to Vines Trail which goes through suburbs.
- Full Coast to Vines Trail, 35km
- Shiraz Trail, from McLaren Vale to Willunga, 14km return
The northern-most section of the Coast to Vines Trail follows some roadside paths. The better trail begins at Old Reynella, heading south.
The shared-use trail is generally bitumised wide path, following a tree-lined raised railway embankment.
The Shiraz Trail, south of McLaren Vale, could be considered wheelchair friendly.
Read more about the Shiraz Trail walk on Weekend Notes.