- 1.1 km circuit
- 1 hour
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 2 website links
- 7 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
This circuit walking trail is marked by a series of green markers, which can be used in conjunction with the walking guide brochure produced by the Friends of Aldinga Scrub.
The trail starts at the Dover Street carpark, and passes through Tall Shrubland, Mallee Box and Pink Gum.
A viewing platform overlooks a colony of rare Lacy Coral Lichen – a spectacular Australian lichen. There are views to the east towards the Willunga Hills.
The Friends of Aldinga Scrub have en excellent Flickr feed showcasing some of flora and fauna.