- 1.3 km circuit
- 40 mins
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking, Trail Running
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Murray River National Park
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 7 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
Wander along this 1.3km circuit trail to explore how the first Europeans lived and worked the land here. See the historic remains of the homes of the Craigies and the Blands and visit the grave of Margaret Craigie. From the lookout gaze out over the land that once sustained these families.
This trail is in the Katarapko Creek Section of Murray River National Park.