- 2.4 km circuit
- 1 hour return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 4 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
The walk explores the gully above the Mambray Creek Picnic Area. It’s a gentle gradient with great views into the Alligator Basin and across Spencer Gulf.
Start this walk from the Mambray Creek Day Visitor Area.