- 4 km return
- 2-3 hours return
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
28 July 2018: The map below may not be available right now, please try again later.
We are experiencing severe rate limiting imposed by Google under their new map pricing arrangements. We will be implementing a solution to ensure as many people as possible can access the walking maps.
Under Google's new pricing structure, we will incur an annual fee in excess of AUD $5,000 for a service which was previously free. As a not-for-profit body largely lead by volunteers this is not an insignificant charge. You can support our work in promoting walking and walking trails with an membership from $22 per year.
About the Walking Trail
Enjoy a hike down to Deep Creek Waterfall. Although the waterfall generally only flows in winter and after rains, the waterhole is permanent. The trail is well graded with steps towards the end.
In June 2016 the trail was upgraded with an improved better graded trail, which starts from the car park at the entrance to Trig Campsite, on Tent Rock Road.
- Deep Creek Cove Hike from Trig Picnic Area
- Deep Creek Cove Hike from Tapanappa Lookout
- Deep Creek Waterfall Hike from Tapanappa Lookout