- 2.4 km circuit
- 45 mins
- Suitable for
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Ferries McDonald Conservation Park
- Fleurieu Peninsula, Murray River, Lakes & Coorong
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Walking Trail
This easy walk meanders through remnant, mature mallee habitat and in spring provides the opportunity to see the park abundant with native orchids, flowering blossom and all of the beautiful birds this season attracts.
The trail is sandy, with some shade, and is well marked. We suggest walking in a clockwise direction.
The trail begins from a carpark off the dirt Chaunceys Line Road, 1.5km east of the intersection of Ferries McDonald Rd and Chaunceys Line Road.