- 1.4 km one way
- 1-2 hours return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport, Trail Running
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Morialta Conservation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 12 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
A gentle walk through stands of tall trees following Fourth Creek from the lower carpark on Stradbroke Road, past picnic areas to the First Falls carpark.
The first half of the trail is compacted gravel, and the second half is bitumen, both about 1 metre wide. The trail is suitable for prams, although there is a short incline near the start, just beyond the Morialta Playground and after the footbridge.
You can walk your dog on this trail, from the recreation area to the First Falls carpark, providing it remains under your control on a lead.
Extend the Hike
Extend this walk with any of the following trails that start at the First Falls carpark: