- 10.3 km one way
- 3 hours, or shorter to walk a section of it
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport, Jogging, Cycling
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 14 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Take a leisurely stroll along the pretty North and South Para Rivers. Interpretative panels provide information on the history of the area, native birds and vegetation.
The trail is a shared use trail, suitable for walking, cyclists, prams and people with mobility aids including wheelchairs. Most of the trail is bitumen, but the northern section and west section are compacted gravel.
The official map shows 6.8km of trail, but the trail network has been extended north from Clonlea Reserve a further 3.5km into the suburb of Hewett, and a western spur extension of 1.4km to the suburb of Reid.