- 1 km circuit
- 30 mins
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Hiking, Dog Walking, Cycling
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Para Wirra Conservation Park
- Adelaide Hills
- Trail manager
- National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 4 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Explore the Nature Play Forest shared-use paths through the Gawler View picnic area and playground. Keep your eyes peeled for bush birds, scurrying lizards and maybe even an emu or kangaroo. Suitable for prams. Some limited mobility access may be possible if assisted.
Although this walk is marked as being Wheelchair Accessible, some people may require assistance.
The National Parks and Wildlife Service SA Accessibility webpage has useful information about accessibility within national parks, including specific details about accessible parks, trails, picnic grounds, carparking and toilets.