- 900 metre circuit
- 50 mins
- Self-guided heritage walk with brochure
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 2 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Historical walk
This self-guided historical walk explores the main street of Goolwa.
Explore 14 historical sites, including the original 1872 railway station (that station was relocated in 1914 to the wharf), three large hotels, various stores and official buildings.
The inner part of Goolwa was declared a State Heritage Area in 1987, recognising its historical importance as one of the country’s most significant River Ports.
This is a series of three historical walks in Goolwa: