- 3.3 km circuit
- 2 hours return
- Suitable for
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
Explore the Narrows and the Terraces in Alligator Gorge on this loop hike.
The Narrows is a gorge a couple of metres wide which stretches for several hundred metres. The Terraces are a series of platforms which the creek flows down.
The hike begins from Alligator Gorge carpark. The trail through the gorge can be loose and uneven, and slippery when wet.
Download KML/KMZ file
Download GPX file