- 3.3 km circuit
- 2 hours return
- Suitable for
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
Explore the Narrows and the Terraces in Alligator Gorge on this loop hike.
The Narrows is a gorge a couple of metres wide which stretches for several hundred metres. The Terraces are a series of platforms which the creek flows down.
The hike begins from Alligator Gorge carpark. The trail through the gorge can be loose and uneven, and slippery when wet.