- 0.6 km return
- 20 mins return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
A short and easy walk with spectacular views of the Alligator Basin.
Start this hike from the Alligator Gorge carpark, to the right of the stairs.
This hike has better views into the gorge than the Ali Lookout Walk, but is longer.