- 2.9 km circuit
- 1 hour
- Suitable for
- Walking, Get to by public transport, Jogging, Mountain Biking
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Shepherds Hill Recreation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Explore the grassy Grey Box woodlands in the south of the park along this meandering single track trail.
Best walked anti-clockwise. Watch out for cyclists.
You can walk your dog in Shepherds Hill Recreation Park provided it remains under your control on a lead.
Access via Public Transport
This hike can be accessed via: