- 1.2 km circuit
- 1 hour
- Suitable for
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Monster Conservation Park
- Limestone Coast
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 13 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 2+ hours
About the Walking Trail
Enjoy a walk through Mt Monster Conservation Park on the Gwen Ellis Walking Trail that loops around the summit of Mt Monster.
There are several lookouts offering superb views over surrounding agricultural land.
The hike does not include the summit itself, but it is easy enough to also include the summit, which would add another 120m to the hike.
Access the hike from Mt Monster Road off Riddock Highway, 14km south of Keith.