- 600 metre circuit
- 30 mins
- Self-guided heritage walk with brochure
- Suitable for
- Walking, Get to by public transport
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 1 GPS file
- 1 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Historical walk
Established in 1873, explore the history of Crystal Brook on this self-guided walk along the historic buildings lining Bowman Street, the town’s main street.
Download the brochure and map or pick up a paper copy from the visitor information centre which is located at Reflections – Crystal Brook Arts, Crafts & Antique Gallery Inc, 33 Bowman Street, open 7 days a week 10am to 4pm.