- 2.8 km circuit
- 1.5 hours
- Self-guided heritage walk with brochure
- Suitable for
- Walking, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 1 GPS file
- 1 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Historical walk
A self-guided walking tour through the streets of Crystal Brook showcasing some of town’s unique and historic Australian homes.
The walk is 2.8km long and takes approximately 1 hour at a leisurely pace.
Download the brochure and map or pick up a paper copy from the visitor information centre which is located at Reflections – Crystal Brook Arts, Crafts & Antique Gallery Inc, 33 Bowman Street, open 7 days a week 10am to 4pm.