- 500 metres return
- 45 mins return
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Second Valley Forest Reserve
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 7 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Walking Trail
Enjoy a short walk with the family to Ingalalla Falls. The trail starts at the picnic area, following the creek upstream for 250 metres to reach the rock pools and waterfall. There are several picnic areas along the way.
The upper falls can be difficult to reach, as the trail is very steep and slippery.
The Falls can be accessed via Hay Flat Road, Hay Flat.