- 1.5 km circuit
- 30-60 mins
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Crawford Forest Reserve
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 10 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Wander along this circuit trail, taking in part of the Heysen Trail, through some of the native scrub below Little Mount Crawford. During September and October experience plenty of wildflowers along the trail.
There is an old mining shaft which can be seen. It is well fenced, and is from the 1880s when people tried gold mining here.
Begin this trail from the trailhead on Mount Road, which is 2.9km from the start of Mount Road off Cricks Mill Road. The trailhead includes a car park and picnic tables.