- 650 metre circuit
- 20 mins
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport, Mountain Biking
- Grade 2, Moderate Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Trail manager
- National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The Little Quarry Loop is a short, easy trail for people of all abilities. Suitable for prams and people with limited mobility access. The trail features a gravel surface with many easy but optional trail obstacles and features.
The trail begins near the main carpark in the former quarry. The trail can also be used by beginner level bike riders, often children.
Although this walk is marked as being Wheelchair Accessible, some people may require assistance.
The National Parks and Wildlife Service SA Accessibility webpage has useful information about accessibility within national parks, including specific details about accessible parks, trails, picnic grounds, carparking and toilets.