- 3 km one way
- 1 hour return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Remarkable National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
An easy walk through Red River Gums and native pine forest. The trail links the Day Visitor Area and the Mambray Creek Campground.
The walk includes the shorter Wirra Water Loop.
Start this walk from either the Mambray Creek Campground or the Day Visitor Area.