- 4 km return
- 90 mins return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Get to by public transport, Jogging
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Michael Perry Botanic Reserve
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 16 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Explore Second Creek through the many reserves on a 4.0km loop that begins in Phillips Reserve, following Second Creek upstream through Harris Reserve, Moorcroft Reserve, Hubbe Court Reserve and Simpson Reserve before entering Willowbridge Reserve and finally Michael Perry Botanic Reserve. Walk the loop through Michael Perry Botanic Reserve before returning.
A shorter version of this walk is to do a 1.7km loop in the Michael Perry Botanic Reserve.
The reserve is suitable for dog walking. There is a picnic area and toilets. Andrews Walk and the Michael Perry Botanic Reserve is open between 5am and 10pm daily.