- 1.7 km return
- 45mins return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking, Jogging
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Morialta Conservation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs, Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 8 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
Follow Fourth Creek to the heart of Morialta Gorge, on the valley floor along a stroller accessible trail.
During summer the creek is dry. After autumn and winter rains, water tumbles thirty metres from the top of Morialta’s best known landmark, First Falls.
The hike begins from the top carpark, or you can commence from the lower carpark on Stradbroke Road.
The hike is accessible by Adelaide Metro bus, from bus stop 27 on Stradbroke Road, by bus routes H30S and H33.