- 0.6 km return
- 30 mins
- Suitable for
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Mount Monster Conservation Park
- Limestone Coast
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 2+ hours
About the Walking Trail
A hike strait to the summit of Mount Monster, rewarded with spectacular uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape.
With more time to spare, we recommend the Gwen Ellis Walking Trail which loops around the summit which has several advantage points offering superb views over surrounding agricultural land.
Access the hike from Mt Monster Road off Riddock Highway, 14km south of Keith.