- 5.6 km return
- 4 hours return, 5.6km return
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Get to by public transport
- Grade 4, Hard Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
A steep rocky climb to the summit of Mount Ohlssen Bagge, with rewarding views both inside and outside the Pound. Look for reptiles along the way.
The walk begins from the trailhead at the Wilpena Visitor Centre, following the main trails a short distance along Wilpena Creek into the Pound Gap, before branching off to begin the climb up Mount Ohlssen Bagge.