- 10.8 km circuit
- 3 hours
- Suitable for
- Horse Riding, Dog Walking, Walking, Hiking, Trail Running, Mountain Biking
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Kuitpo Forest Reserve
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
A meandering loop trail following forest trails and paths through northern Kuitpo Forest.
A multi-use frail for walkers, cyclists and horse riders.
The trail starts at carpark on Peters Creek Road, at the junction of Knott Hill Road. Access is also available from Brookman Connor Road.