- 2.4 km circuit
- 60 mins return
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Jogging, Trail Running
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Porter Scrub Conservation Park
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Walking Routes
Explore the secluded forests of Porter Scrub Conservation Park. The Centre Access Track is a fire track that begins from Gate 1 and passes through the park to Gate 2. It is easy to follow and walk along. The park consists of a dense forest of tall trees (stringybark and candlebark) with yacka and fern undergrowth.
After the 2020 bushfire events the Porter Scrub Conservation Park was closed, however since October 2021 the park is now open. Previous overgrown and unsustainable trails in the park have now been consolidated to the single track shown in the map above, allowing for an out-and-back walk.