- 2.6 km return
- 1 hour 20 mins return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Spring Gully Conservation Park
- Clare Valley
- Trail manager
- National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
Experience the natural landscape and flowers of Spring Gully Conservation Park on an easy hike that follows a long ridge. There are views to either side through the trees and yackas. The trail heads to the southern boundary of the park, although you can turn around at any point to return to the start.
The trail is a wide firetrack, with very little loose gravel, but with gentle slopes. However, the entrance gate is only 85cm wide.
The trail begins from a carpark on Stringybark Firetrack, which is off of Sawmill Road (near a sharp bend in that road).