- 7.3 km circuit
- 3.5 hours
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Get to by public transport, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Morialta Conservation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs, Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 12 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
A hike that visits all three of the waterfalls in Morialta Conservation Park. The hike skirts around the edge of the gorge with views of the cliffs, and continues up Fourth Creek past First Falls, Second Falls (with a short detour) and Third Falls. Views back over the Morialta gorge and the Plains.
The hike begins from the top carpark, or you can commence from the lower carpark on Stradbroke Road and walk along the Fourth Creek Walk to the top carpark.
The hike is accessible by Adelaide Metro bus, from bus stop 27 on Stradbroke Road, by bus routes H30S and H33.