- 5 km circuit
- 2 hours
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Dog Walking, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Para Wirra Conservation Park
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 4 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
An easy walk that meanders through the open scrub of the park. The walk is generally flat and along fire track.
Although the trail is quite flat, it is a shared-use trail with mountain bikers. As such it is also suitable for prams.
A short section is along bitumen road which is a shared zone with vehicles.
Start the hike from Wild Dog Creek car park, just south of Wirra Road.