- 8 km circuit
- 4 hours
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- Flinders Ranges & Outback
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 4 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
About the Walking Trail
Experience the open grassland country of Heysen Range whilst enjoying views. Discover some of the earliest life forms on earth in the Trezona geological formation. This area was heavily grazed when the park was a pastoral property.
The loop takes in part of the 1,200km Heysen Trail.
Begin from the Trezona Campground, or from either of the two points where the trail crosses Brachina Gorge Road.