- 2.6 km one way
- 30 mins
- Suitable for
- Walking, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport
- Murray River, Lakes & Coorong
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 4 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Walking Route
Follow the river front through Sturt Reserve and beyond the south, on the Tumbella Drive Reserve to Wharf trail.
The trail begins underneath the two bridges. The trail consists of a concrete path, except the southern section near Tumbella Drive Reserve on Widens Way is dirt road. The trail isn’t marked with markers.