- 9.5 km circuit
- 3-4 hours
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Waite Conservation Reserve
- Adelaide City & Suburbs, Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 14 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Route
The Waite Conservation Reserve protects an important remnant of original grassy woodland along the hilly backdrop to Adelaide.
This loop takes in some walking trails within the Waite Conservation Reserve, and the adjoining hills to Brownhill Creek.
View a map showing walking trails within Waite Conservation Reserve.
Shorten the Hike
- 4.2km circuit: Waite Conservation Reserve Loop Walking Trail
Extend the Hike
- 17.5km one-way: Section 1, Yurrebilla Trail, Belair National Park to Eagle on the Hill